Go down 
AuthorMessage
Featurez
Intern

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Featurez's Application   Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Char names: Kahlan, Astral
Levels of chars: Level 71, Level 40 (Only would like the 71 in the guild, but if both can be that would be great)
How long u have played qonquer/conquer: Only a few days now, I played a lot in Qonquer 1 before the first character sweep, then got to busy with life. Found time to play again so here I am Very Happy
What do you like about the game?: It's fun...there is always something to do, always people to talk to, things to kill to level or get better equipment...overall I would say the community is the best part of the game
Why do you want to join this guild?: I'm new to Qonquer, and I really just need a good base to get started on. I hate not having any friends when I start a new game and it seems like the community of this guild is good and I could make many friends in here Very Happy Could always help in the GW also, but that's after a while, once I get a little stronger...
Why do you think we should have you as a new member?: Because you can't lose with me Very Happy I'm not really an ass so I wouldn't start any trouble in the guild, I think I would be a friendly new addition Very Happy
What do you expect from this guild and its members?: Just to be nice and accepting of all players, noobs and pros, we all start somewhere

(optional)
Where are you from?: Minnesota, USA
Hobbies: Video games, rollerblading, writing, guitar
Other games you like to play: Call of Duty 4, Gears of War 2, Warcraft 3
Favorite music: Heavy metal, Hard rock, Soft rock...Trapt, Shinedown, Mudvayne
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Featurez's Application
Page 1 of 1